Team Adventure Challenge
Learn how man has reached into space and build a water powered rocket
Campers will see that God is a God of order.
Campers will be shown that God is trustworthy and therefore so is His Word the Bible.
Campers will learn about human achievements in space.
Campers will learn about the natural laws of the universe.
Campers will learn how to build a water rocket
Learn basic first aid skills for the physical body and the spiritual life.
- Campers will learn how life problems have root causes of spiritual problems
- Campers will be shown that answers to life’s questions come from the Bible
- Campers will be encouraged to help people with answers from the Bible
- Campers will learn how to assess medical emergency situations
- Campers will be introduced to basic first-aid skills
Journey to an Indian cave near camp and examine petroglyphs that tell the story of the people group that once lived in our valley
- Camper will realize that God made all people and values all people.
- Campers will learn that they should love all people, even those different from themselves.
- Campers will learn the small biological differences between people groups
- Campers will learn the history of Woodland Indians in Southwest Wisconsin.
Campers will experience archeology site care
Campers will experience some American Indian life skills
Learn skills to survive in wilderness conditions, and discover how to find complete rest and security in God through any life situation.
- Campers will connect mental and spiritual preparedness with the success of survival.
- Campers will see how God is the only complete source of security and refuge in life.
- Campers will learn to identify what is most important for survival.
- Campers will learn how to make shelter and care for their clothes.
- Campers will learn how to find and use water.
- Campers will learn how to make and use fire.
- Campers will learn how to get help through navigation, and signaling.
- Campers will learn how to maintain their health through hygiene and sleep.
Find real gold and learn that true happiness and contentment come from the Lord
- Group will be able to understand the atmosphere and real life experience of being in a mine and discuss the history of mining.
- They will learn the process of panning for gold, try it for themselves, and be able to distinguish the difference between real gold and pyrite (fool’s gold).
- They will understand specific gravity, density, stratification, placer gold, and amalgamation.