As we search for clues to solve the mystery of ancient man’s intelligence and motivations to worship a deity; we will learn how God satisfies our desires to worship.
- Campers will see that God created humans intelligent from the beginning.
- Campers will realize that people have a natural desire to worship a deity.
- Campers will understand how pagan religions are all insufficient to satisfy people’s longings.
- Campers will understand how only worshiping the true God fulfills people’s desire to worship.
- Campers will learn how scientists run an archeological site and handle artifacts.
- Campers will learn about ancient writing forms and what they communicate.
- Campers will learn about ancient science and technology developments.