Come experience the days of creation as you walk through the Creation Museum, and consider the purpose of the seventh day when God rested.
- Campers will realize God as Creator and some of His other attributes revealed in creation such as: Omnipotence (all powerful), Omniscience (all knowing), Omnipresence (always present – outside of time), Eternal/Self-existence (separate from creation).
- Campers will understand the basics of a straightforward reading of Genesis, meaning God created by His word, in six ordinary days, several thousand years ago.
- Campers will realize how all of scripture is consistent in a literal creation understanding.
- Campers will recognize God systematically forming the universe for life on earth to care for people. This planning reveals His characteristic of love and immutability (never changing).
- Campers will hear scientific creation models that help us understand the created universe.
- Campers will learn interesting facts that highlight each day of creation
- Campers will have a visual mental guide to remember the days of creation
Additional Goals for the Rest Center Portion:
- Campers will appreciate the seventh day of the creation week and see how God provides rest for people.
- Campers will learn about the properties of work and rest.
Campers will plunge into the abundant life under water with nets, and microscopes. As they discover plentiful life they will marvel at God’s provisions for their own life.
- Campers will learn a Biblical view of the value of the earth.
- Campers will be challenged to use the natural resources God has provided
- Campers will identify some ways that God has provided good things for their lives.
- Campers will learn some unique traits of water creatures in a pond/lake system.
- Campers will learn about some of the natural chemical components in pond/lake water.
- Campers will learn about the changes of ponds/lakes.
Fishers Of Men
On the sixth day of creation week God made the animals, including the ones that crawl along the ground. Campers will enjoy interacting with some of these amazing creatures including some reptiles and amphibians.
- Campers will understand that God created the animals in groups with the built in ability to adapt.
- Campers will see people as a separate creation from animals.
- Campers will learn what happens when people follow the evolutionary teaching of human life not being special.
- Campers will learn about animals and their unique design features.
Start to understand fossils and do some digging for your own fossil! As we explore what fossils reveal to us, we will consider what impressions our lives leave behind on other people.
- Campers will understand how sin and death came into the world.
- Campers will understand fossil evidences that support the Biblical record of the flood.
- Campers will consider what impact their lives will leave on people after they have died.
- Campers will learn what a fossil is and how they form.
- Campers will learn how to interpret the fossil record.
- Campers will learn how to find and unearth fossils.
Become a paleontologist as you piece together the evidence to uncover the true history of dinosaurs. You will learn skills to help you understand your world and the Bible.
- Campers will understand that dinosaurs are part of God’s creation & in harmony with the Bible.
- Campers will learn some methods to help them think critically/logically to discern truth.
- Campers will discover the history of dinosaurs.
- Campers will learn how a paleontologist reconstructs a fossil skeleton.
- Campers will learn how artists make sculptures of dinosaurs.
This eye-opening hike will make you more aware of the intricacy of God’s creation as you explore the design and beauty in the woods. We will discover ways to connect with our Creator as we see His handiwork in creation.
- Campers will understand that creation abundantly reveals God as the Creator.
- Campers will consider the value of the Bible.
- Campers will learn design concepts like irreducible complexity, optimum design, over design, and added beauty.
- Campers will learn to look for design in creation.
- Campers will learn about examples of people copying creation for man-made inventions.
Compelling, short excerpt here. . .
Encounter some of the most God's most amazing creators. You are about to feed a monkey or pet a skunk. It's an experience you will not soon forget.
Discover the diversity of God's design in the Prairie.
Compelling, short excerpt here. . .
Consider the heavens!
Something fishy is going on here! Come visit our trout rearing pond.