Living Waters Bible Camp is seeking a full-time staff member to assist the Facilities Manager. This position, open immediately, is a year round, full-time role. All staff are expected to raise full support to minister at Living Waters.
Living Waters is a vibrant ministry serving thousands of guests year round. Read more about who we are. We strive to provide quality facilities and equipment for our guests. To maintain the level of service we desire to provide, we are seeking an additional staff member in our facilities department. The Facilities Assistant will assist our Facilities Manager in cleaning, maintaining, maintenance, repair, and construction of the camp's physical equipment. An ideal candidate will have prior camp or maintenance experience working on plumbing, electrical, construction, HVAC, and mechanical duties.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should send a cover letter and resume to Paul Thompson. Interviews will begin in October and we would like to finalize a decision by January. Prior to an interview, candidates will be asked to provide references, fulfill a background check and agree to our staff handbook, teaching distinctives and statement of faith.
Living Waters is a unique place where missions minded individuals wish to serve the Lord in Christian Camping. We recognize that our servant hearted staff and families make many sacrifices to be a part of this ministry. Although deserving of "fame and fortune", our staff follow Jesus' words, "not to be served but to serve." Our culture is to work long hours and go above and beyond for our guests. It takes a special person to follow this call and be willing to serve the ministry sacrificially.
- A new staff member would be expected to live in close proximity to camp. Surrounding towns are Westby, Viroqua and Cashton, Wisconsin. Camp does not have housing available for this position.
- Camp does not provide insurance for staff. Camp does pay workers compensation insurance.
- Living Waters does offer a retirement program matching program.
- While guests are on grounds and meals are being served, staff may partake in meals while working.
- This is a salaried position. Salary amount depends on level of support raised.
- New staff members will be expected to raise at least 75% of the annual salary prior to starting at camp.
- This position is an exempt manager position overseeing volunteers and potentially a summer staff member.
- Vacation time, Personal time and Mission Support time is available to all staff.
Although staff give up much to serve at camp, we put family first at Living Waters. God established the family and we do not wish to separate what God has joined; therefore, we take extra care when it comes to staff families. We desire that your whole family be a part of serving together. We have many volunteer opportunities for family members, young and old, to participate in the ministry. We often gather as staff families for unity, fellowship or leisure. We have a "tight-knit" group and we pray that the Lord will provide the right person to join our camp family!
For more information contact Paul Thompson
Call: 608-634-4373 x35