Living Waters Bible Camp is seeking a full-time staff member to manage our school guest groups. This position, open immediately, is a year round manager role. All staff are expected to raise full support to minister at Living Waters.
Living Waters has a vibrant ministry to Christian Schools and services a few public schools. Read more about who we are. We currently serve several (12-20 per year) schools by offering them educational and challenging retreats at camp. One school travels 8 hours out of their way to take advantage of what Living Waters has to offer! Living Waters desires to grow this program and is looking for a manager to help recruit, host and facilitate these k-12 schools and their staff.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should send a cover letter and resume to Paul Thompson. Interviews will begin in October and we would like to finalize a decision by January. Prior to an interview candidates will be asked to provide references, fulfill a background check and agree to our staff handbook, teaching distinctives and statement of faith.
Living Waters is a unique place where missions minded individuals wish to serve the Lord in Christian Camping. We recognize that our servant hearted staff and families make many sacrifices to a part of this ministry. Although deserving of "fame and fortune", our staff follow Jesus' words "not to be served but to serve." Our culture is to work long hours and go above and beyond for our guests. It takes a special person to follow this call and be willing to serve the ministry sacrificially.
- A new staff member would be expected to live in close proximity to camp. Surrounding towns are Westby, Viroqua and Cashton Wisconsin. Camp does not have housing available for this position.
- Camp does not provide insurance for staff. Camp does pay workers comp insurance.
- Living Waters does offer a retirement program matching program.
- While guests are on grounds and meals are being served staff may partake in meals while working.
- This is a salaried position. Salary amount depends on level of support raised.
- This position is an exempt manager position overseeing volunteers and potentially a summer staff member.
- Vacation time, Personal time off and Mission Support time off is available to all staff.
Although, staff give up much to serve at camp, we put family first at Living Waters. God established the family and we do not wish to separate what God has joined, therefor we take extra care when it comes to staff families. We desire that your whole family be a part of serving together. We have many volunteer opportunities for family members, young and old, to participate in the ministry. On occasion we will gather as staff families for unity, fellowship or leisure. We have a "tight-knit" group and we pray that the Lord will provided the right person to join our camp family!
For more information contact Paul Thompson
Call: 608-643-4373 x3