Join us for the 2017 Ladies Retreat from September 8th-10th. This will be an opportunity to train and better equip your walk with the Lord. We’ll study God’s Word as we enjoy fellowship and fun activities. Best of all, take time to relax in the peaceful valley of Living Waters Bible Camp.
Our theme this year is UNSHAKABLE. -When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.-
View the brochure (TBA)
Thank you to our 2016 speaker Kelly Fernandes. Prior to settling in as a Domestic Engineer (stay-at-home Mom) Kelly spent 7 years in full-time vocational ministry. During that time she also traveled as a speaker and equipper. Since 2005 she has served with the Prayer Ministry at her church. Most of her time is dedicated to raising their children but in her spare time she enjoys baking healthy treats, reading, exercising and connecting with other women. One of Kelly's passions is digging into the Word of God and encouraging others with the nuggets she has learned. Kelly lives in Onalaska (WI) with her husband Glenn and their 5 young children.
Kelly will be sharing on our theme: Speak Life. She will focus on how to be encouraged and how to encourage others
Listen to the sessions from the 2016 Ladies Retreat:
Arrive: Friday September 8th 6:00 pm
Depart: Sunday Sept 10th 1:00pm
Friday PM: Welcome, Praise and Introductions; Wagon Ride, Campfire and Night Time Zip Line
Saturday & Sunday: 4 Sessions with keynote speaker TBA and time for reflection.
Saturday Afternoon Options:
- Horseback Riding: Enjoy a country trailride at Plumfield Farms. $17 additional cost. Please sign up during your registration. Only 16 spaces available.
- Worship Through the Arts: Express your praise through art journaling or watercolor painting
- Maple Ridge Apple Orchard Tour: Enjoy the fall afternoon at the Rodriguez's apple orchard where you can pick apples, visit their country gift shop, pet the animals, climb their observation tower, and enjoy a hay ride through the orchard.
- Cupcake Decorating
- Gifts in a Jar
- Card Making
- Hike to Lake: After all the sweets, get out and stretch your legs! Explore God’s creation as you hike to the lake (bonus challenge: hike around the lake!)
- Canoe & Kayak: Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the water at Jersey Valley Lake in a canoe or kayak, just a short hike or drive from camp. Memories guaranteed!
- Creative Napping: no description necessary. :)
"Tied Up with String": The silent auction is back again! Our theme this year is "Tied Up With String." It is an exciting privileged for us to support missionaries, Ruthann Thomas with OM International, Lora Kelsselhon with the Jesus Film, and the scholarship fund for Living Waters bible Camp.
If you are interested in donating items for the auction, we are looking for a box, jar, large envelope, container, etc. tied up with string. Also, keep in mind that moms and grandmas love to purchase things to bring home to young children or to give as gifts to a friend (so your container can be geared towards any age). Please include only nonperishable items in new or excellent condition. If you would like to contribute an item for the auction or have more questions, please contact Heather Hougas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Living Waters provides quality dorm style accommodations. Rooms sleep up to 12 in sturdy bunk beds (bedding is not included). All rooms have electricity, tiled floors, heat and air conditioning. Most rooms have attached bathrooms while a few are a short distance from a bath house. There are also a limited number of small rooms which sleep 4 or 5 available. If you'd prefer private or more comfortable accommodations you may arrange your own off-site housing at the Westby Inn, Old Towne Motel or Central Express Inn.
BRING A FRIEND
Bring a first time Ladies Retreat attendee and you and your friend will be entered into a raffle to win a free weekend at a future Living Waters Bible Camp event. Good for one attendee to: Creation Adventure Retreat, Spring Creation Conference, Mother/Daughter Retreat or Father/Son Retreat.
Teen and up - $TBA
Conference Fee includes:
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast and Lunch (Contact our Food Service Director with dietary needs)
- Lodging for Friday and Saturday night
- Programed Activities
- Scholarship Request From