Animal Kingdom Day
Here is your chance for you to enjoy an afternoon of Living Waters animal programs. God created an animal kingdom and we have quite a few of them here at camp. Come get acquainted with a few of them. Animal Kingdom Day is a great time for you, your family or group to experience camp on a beautiful fall day.
Lunch is included and the afternoon is full of activity.
- Meet Linus the Rhesus Monkey
- Explore an active Beaver Pond.
- Encounter exotic animals in our Investigation Center!
- Discover Living Waters' Trout Pond! (with over 2500 Brook Trout)
- Wagon rides for the whole family!
- Enjoy nature hikes with your family in our beautiful and secluded valley.
- Play a round of Disc Golf on our new 9 Hole Disc Golf Course.
Scheduled 40 minute programs begin at 1:30pm. Arrive promptly to enjoy them all!
Lunch included from 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Cost: $7 per person (0-3 years old: Free)
A great event for:
- Scout Troops
- 4-H Groups
- Youth Groups
- School Groups