The Father Son Retreat at Living Waters Bible Camp is designed to help Fathers and Sons spend time together. As Dad's our time is often divided between job and duty and we often lose out on critical time to influence our sons. Choose this weekend to retreat together and experience great activities as well as sound Bible teaching.
Each father son combination will work together to create their own craft project representing what we learned this weekend.
Weather permitting, we have a variety of great outdoor activities planned. Whether it be participating in a broomball competition, traveling at high speeds down the Living Waters tubing hill, or enjoying the beautiful scenery on cross-country skis with your son(s), you are sure to make great memories!
Our Speaker -
Check In Friday at 6:00pm
Closing on Sunday at 1:00pm
Friday PM: Welcome, Praise and Introductions
Saturday & Sunday: 4 Sessions with keynote speaker and time for reflection.
Saturday Afternoon Options:
- Broomball: Join with other Fathers and Sons for a friendly broomball tournament.
- Tubing: Take a ride down our huge snow hill on a tube with your son.
- Ice Skating: We'll provide the skates and ice. You provide the fun with your son.
- Cross Country Skiing: Enjoy God's creation in a special way as you swish over the snow covered landscape on cross country skies. The equipment is free but the memories are priceless.
- Camp Store: Snacks and treats are plentiful at the camp store. You and your son can stop in to pick up an affordable ice cream, soda, snack or souvenir.
Teens and Dads: $TBA
Children ages 6-12: $TBA