Calling all stampers, scrappers, quilters or whatever your craft! Get away for a weekend dedicated to working on your craft. We'll give you the long 1/2 of an 8ft table, plenty of good food and a place to lay your head. You just need to bring yourself and all your supplies. We'll have morning and evening devotions and a worship service on Sunday.
Living Waters provides quality dorm style accommodations. Rooms sleep up to 12 in sturdy bunk beds (bedding is not included). All rooms have electricity, tiled floors, heat and air conditioning. Most rooms have attached bathrooms while a few are a short distance from a bath house. There are also a limited number of small rooms which sleep 4 or 5 available.
Jump Start on Thursday at 6:00pm, Regular Start Friday at 4:00pm
Friday: Brunch and Supper
Saturday: Brunch and Supper
Scrapbook & Craft Retreat - Jump Start (3 night lodging and 5 meals) Regular Start (2 night lodging and 4 meals)
Jump Start - $TBA
Regular Start - $TBA
- Personal workspace on 1/2 of an 8ft table
- Chapel time with singing and an encouraging testimony
- Deepen relationships with friends old and new
- Enjoy not having to cook delicious meals prepared by Living Waters staff and no dishes to wash either!
- Fun door prizes
- Uninterrupted hours of crafting time
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful valley setting of Living Waters