- I had fun and I am leaving stronger in the Lord wanting to work more for Him and learn more.
- Before I came here (to camp) I wasn’t really a “real” Christian. I say this because I used to call myself a Christian but never put any thought or work into it so when I go home I really want to work on that.
- When we were at the Adirondacks we laid in the field and saw a light meteor shower which was amazing.
- I love coming to camp because it is a great place to make new friends and learn about the Lord.
- You gave me many ways to improve my walk with God.
- Well this is my last year at Kids Camp and probably the BEST!
- I liked growing in the Lord.
- Living Waters has taught me to be a better servant.
- Living Waters is fun, exiting and what it teaches about the Bible is wonderful.
- Accepted God for eternal life.
- I prayed and accepted Jesus into my heart.
- The camp games were really fun and I learned a lot from the nature programs.
- I experienced a lot at Living Waters and I feel like I’ve improved my relationship with Christ.
- This camp is awesome!
Kids Camp Staff:
- It was amazing to see how the campers grew and opened up more and on one of the last days I was able to hope a camper reaffirm their faith. Dorm leading has also helped me grow in my faith and learning to put things in God’s hands.
- One of our campers became a Christian and a lot more recommitted their life to Christ.
- I see this as the perfect place to grow in faith.
- Every time I have come to camp and served, I have been stretched, as well as encouraged and grown closer to the Lord.
- Dorm leading for the first time really opened my eyes to the great ability I have to reach kids’ lives.
- I really enjoyed being a light in these campers’ lives. It was a definite eye opener this week how big of an impact we have on them.
Boys Camp Staff:
- One hot day, a boy was working on the craft project. I asked him how he felt. He said, this is the best day of my life!