In today’s busy life, families are being pulled in every direction. Kids are involved in school and sports programs. Parents often feel more like a taxi service than a family. Working adults are stretched by work and ministry commitments. For many, the thought of a vacation is alluring but elusive. Planning, packing, cooking, and expenses are often too much for a working parent. Sometimes the trip itself is more exhausting than regular life!
Yet the vacation is an essential part of building bonds as a family. Time together is possibly the single most important priority a family can have.
If you are looking for a wonderful and memorable vacation for your family, consider joining us July 5-8th at Living Waters Bible Camp. Here are three compelling reasons why Family Camp is right for your family!
1. The kids love it! This will be a vacation they will talk about for years to come. Camp is the best place for a kid. There are lots of new friends to meet and many meaningful activities such as:
- Creation based nature programs
- Climbing tower
- Zip line
- Groups games and free time
2. It’s easy for parents! You pack the bags…we’ll do the rest. Drive into the valley and join the program. No need to plan anything!
- Wonderful meals you don’t have to cook!
- Kid Caddy (Living Waters staff member) to help watch and care for your children
- Affordable! Register for camp and that’s it. All the activities and programs are included!
- Dorms include bathrooms and air conditioning
3. Time with family in a Christian community. Camp is a safe place for your family.
- Worship time together
- Creation programs for the children
- Sessions on Biblical parenting practices for parents
- Programs with a purpose
- A safe Christ focused environment
- Fellowship with other believers