Viewing entries tagged
Learn about Bats (Myths, habitat,)
- Campers will evaluate (spiritual/emotional) fears and how to manage (overcome) them from a Biblical perspective.
- Campers will learn about the unique attributes and lives of bats.
- Campers will explore the myths and fears associated with bats.
Bird Surveillance Hike
Great Lights Astronomy
Walk through our solar system and stop off at each planet and learn about them.
- Campers will see that the earth could not occur by chance; it must be made by God. Campers will see how the earth is designed for life by a caring, life-giving, God.
- Campers will learn that the search for intelligent life beyond the earth is not Biblically based.
- Campers will learn about the solar system and how its components work together.
- Campers will learn about recent discoveries in the solar system.
Learn basic tracking skills and enjoy viewing Gods creation
- Identify positive and negative role models
- Understand how people’s behaviors influence each other
- Identify how to be a more Godly role model
- Learn to identify and understand animal signs and tracks
- Learn about native animals and their characteristics
Meet the animals that call Living Waters home, and learn how God has created them each
- Understand the evidence of a Creator shown in animals
- Understand that the role of animals is different than humans
- Learn about the created kinds of animals
- Learn that common ancestor evolution is not proven, supported, or true
- Learn the unique characteristics of the selected animals
- Learn how to hold or pet unique animals
Beaver Pond Expedition
Go on safari looking for the invertebrates that call Living Waters Bible Camp their home. Learn to identify some of these locals. (Seasonal)
- Campers will hear how God has made them special and cares for them.
- Campers will evaluate their own unique attributes and how they might use them to glorify God.
- Campers will be reminded to be thankful to God for how he has made them.
- Campers will learn how to identify insects & other arthropods.
- Campers will learn where to find and how to capture insects & other arthropods.
- Campers will learn a little about captured insect’s physical abilities
In the Nature Center enjoy learning about some of the most incredible insects that God has created from around the world.
- Campers will see how attributes of God can be recognized in His creation of insects.
- Campers will see how the complex design in insects is evidence of God being the Creator.
- Campers will learn about record setting insects
- Campers will learn about the physical designs that enable insects to live in their environments.