This is a family vacation like you have never done before. Join us for an adventure your family will talk about for years to come! Experience the unique and awe-inspiring beauty of God’s Creation in the Mississippi River Valley of Minnesota!
Individuals, couples, and families are welcome to travel on the Living Waters bus with Living Waters Bible Camp Ministry Staff for this fascinating tour of three days and two nights. The glorious fall colors and cascading waterfalls will make the drive golden, as new friends are made and old friends are enjoyed along the way!
Our theme this year of Renew Your Strength focuses on day 5 of creation, birds and flight. This will be a Creation-based trip that will have daily excursions offering training on birds, flight and aviation.
Check-in at camp on Friday morning at 8:00AM. The bus will depart at 8:30AM. Overnight housing Thursday night is available at camp.
Return to camp on Sunday evening at 6:00PM.
- National Eagle Center
- Minnesota Air National Guard Museum
- Commemorative Air-Force Minnesota Wing
- Lodging at the Great Wolf Lodge in Bloomington Minnesota
- Travel along the beautiful Mississippi River Valley
- Continental Breakfast available at camp on Friday morning at 7:00am,
- Three days with the bus & driver (no discounts for those driving separately).
- Entry Fees to museum and Air-force base
- Two nights at the Great Wolf Lodge and waterpark.
- Breakfast included with the hotel stay.
- Lunches provided all three days.
- Return camp by 6:00pm on Sunday.
- Living Waters Bible Camp Trip Leaders.
- Transportation, short hikes, and activities for the whole time!
Includes 2 nights lodging, 3 meals and programs:
$450 covers 1 room and activities for a family of up to 6.
If I drive to Bloomington on my own, do I need to pay for the hotel?
Not if you let us know in time for us to cancel your hotel rooms!
What is your cancellation policy?
Your non-refundable deposit is only returned if the trip is filled by others.
Are there any discounts?
Our only discount is for children under 13, as we are trying to keep the cost as low as we can for everyone and still have a great Adventure. There are no additional discounts for younger children as they still require a seat on the bus. Unfortunately, there are no scholarships available for this trip.
Is this a "family friendly" trip?
Absolutely! This is a great opportunity for families to experience memories together that will last a lifetime! It will also help parents (or grandparents) mentor their children (or grandchildren), as God commands us in Deuteronomy 6:4-9. Children 17 or under must be accompanied by a parent (or responsible adult).